Right Click PopUp Menu and dynamic menu Item
Author Message
 Right Click PopUp Menu and dynamic menu Item

I have a menu
it pops up when I right click a listitem

I want to dynamically add additional menu items to it when it see the
"letter IP" in the listitem text.

Sat, 12 Feb 2005 07:09:02 GMT
 Right Click PopUp Menu and dynamic menu Item

Quote:

>I have a menu
>it pops up when I right click a listitem

>I want to dynamically add additional menu items to it when it see the
>"letter IP" in the listitem text.

New Vision Software            "When the going gets weird,"
Bryan Stafford                   "the weird turn pro."

Microsoft MVP-Visual Basic     Fear and Loathing in LasVegas

Sat, 12 Feb 2005 11:10:08 GMT
 Right Click PopUp Menu and dynamic menu Item

Quote:

>I have a menu
>it pops up when I right click a listitem

>I want to dynamically add additional menu items to it when it see the
>"letter IP" in the listitem text.

Have a look at the TrackPopupMenu demo at
http://www.mvps.org/vbvision/

HTH,
Bryan
New Vision Software            "When the going gets weird,"
Bryan Stafford                   "the weird turn pro."

Microsoft MVP-Visual Basic     Fear and Loathing in LasVegas

Sat, 12 Feb 2005 11:11:10 GMT

1. Right Click PopUp Menu and dynamic menu Item

2. Right-Click popup menus on items.

3. Howto add a menu to right-click menu for an item

4. customize right-click popup menu

5. textbox right-click popup menu

6. Right mouse button click popup menu

7. right-click popup menu on a textbox

8. Right click and popup menu

9. Right mouse-click popup menu

10. Right Click PopUp Menu?

11. I'd like a right-click popup menu tool for FlexGrid

12. How to disable the DBGrid popup menu on Right-Click