How to debug in vb for this code GetObjectContext("Response")
Author Message
 How to debug in vb for this code GetObjectContext("Response")

Hello All,

I know I can debug a ActiveX dll, which is used in ASP,  in VB IDE, after i
had installed it in MTS. However when i reference the "COM+ service type
library" in VB. I use the following code to access the ASP built in object
for the active web session. It works quite well for non-debuging mode, but
it has an error "91" in the debug code, it means it can not get the refrence
to the object.

I also have seached the microsoft msdn online, but the solution metioned
there does not work.

'********************************************************************'
' the VB code
'********************************************************************'

Public Sub GoToUrl()

Dim oASPResponse As ASPTypeLibrary.Response

Set oASPSession = GetObjectContext("Session")

oASPResponse.Redirect "index.asp"
oASPResponse.End

End Sub

Thanks,

Yours,

Yu Fu

Tue, 14 Sep 2004 09:33:43 GMT

1. getobjectcontext("response")

2. VB--- error using GetObjectContext.Item("Request")

3. DLLs that Use GetObjectContext and Response crash in Debug

4. DLLs that Use GetObjectContext and Response crash in Debug

5. Code in "endless loop" during debug

6. Error from GetObjectContext.CreateInstance("...")

7. VB6--- error using GetObjectContext.Item("Request")

8. VB6-- problem with GetObjectContext.Item("Request")

9. Getting objects from GetObjectContext.Item("MyOwnObject")

10. auto response "vbYes" button in VB

11. response.write("<br>")

12. Response.contenttype = "application/vnd.ms-excel"