Detect click on menuitem in other program
Author Message
 Detect click on menuitem in other program
Subject: Detect click on menuitem in other program

Hi,

I would like my VB program to detect that a menuitem in ANOTHER program has
been clicked on. Is this possible?

Thanks,

Raymond

Sun, 24 Oct 2004 19:29:53 GMT

1. Click button by VB in others program.

2. detect MenuItem

3. How to detect Desqview and others multitask

4. Posting again... (How to detect whether a MenuItem is clicked using...)

5. How to detect whether a MenuItem is clicked using...

6. Quetion about building a program others can use

7. How to make my program detect other programs ?

8. Detect open objects if access window X button clicked

9. Detect <Shift>-click on toolbar button

10. Detect <Shift>-click on button

11. detect user clicks

12. How to detect my menu has been clicked?