Link Request Please...
Author Message
 Link Request Please...

Hello all...
Just wondering. I've got some server numerical addresses...like this --
216.221.81.98

And I want to do a WHOIs for that server...ie find out where it is, who's
the admin etc.

Trying to sub in that numerical data into any of the DomainName search
sites, you get a
sorry, that's not a domain name error...

Anyone know where I might go to find such a search engine that I can  use
numerically?

Jim

--

Jim Rudnick
MCSD........KKT INTERACTIVE.....www.kkti.com

Sat, 23 Oct 2004 22:00:06 GMT

1. Linking many request to one report

2. Linking TEXT file problems (Help Requested)

3. Info Request: Accessing Hyperlink Shell Link data (IShelllink???)

4. Linking TEXT file problems (Help Requested)

5. Can anyone HELP me PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

6. Newbie: Help requested PLEASE!!

7. Request Help with structure problem please

8. FREQUENT POSTERS: Please see my request (nobody know the FAQ)

9. Help Requested... Please read

10. Request a file, Please

11. REQUEST.FORM --- Help PLEASE!!!

12. Please for help: Imitating Request.Form object in COM dll