Help on F1 key
Author Message
 Help on F1 key

Hi,

I want to show help on F1 keypress in MDIForm.

Thanx, Pompator

Fri, 19 Mar 2004 17:11:59 GMT
 Help on F1 key
If you set your App.HelpFile to a legitimate *.hlp (not sure
about *.chm files) this will just work.

Quote:
> Hi,

> I want to show help on F1 keypress in MDIForm.

> Thanx, Pompator

Sat, 20 Mar 2004 08:20:21 GMT
 Help on F1 key
Hi,
.Chm files will also work, provided you have the latest Help Viewer (HH.Exe and another Ocx Control). This will be
automatically installed with MSDN. I think this Help viewer cannot be shipped along with our setup kit. So please read
the license before using this.

Regards
Trevor Benedict R
Software Engineer
Mascot Malaysia Sdn Bhd

Trevor Benedict R Software Consultant Western Digital Malaysia Sdn Bhd Off : +60-03-78705860 HP : +60-0122927795
| If you set your App.HelpFile to a legitimate *.hlp (not sure
| about *.chm files) this will just work.
|

| > Hi,
| >
| > I want to show help on F1 keypress in MDIForm.
| >
| > Thanx, Pompator

Sat, 03 Apr 2004 17:42:00 GMT

1. Help on F1 key

2. Help on F1 key

3. Help on F1 key

4. How to link MSDN help to F1 key in VB??? Urgent/

5. Showing custom Help by pressing the F1 key

6. Easy - Displaying help NOT via F1 key - How?

7. Help context ID and F1 key

8. F1 key access to HTML help

9. What messages with F1 help key?

10. Need to disable F1 key.

11. Can't get the HelpProvider to work with the F1 key

12. Capture F1 key input