DCOM Server Problem!!
Author Message
 DCOM Server Problem!!

Dear all,

Is it possible to change the DCOM Server in the run time?  For example, I
installed a DLL file as a DCOM and acts as a Server in machine A, B and C,
then can I change the target to create object in run time?

It is because I only know how to use "dcomcnfg" to configure where to run
the DCOM, and don't know how to change it in run time.

Thanks a lot!

Hanry

Tue, 26 Oct 2004 10:40:05 GMT
 DCOM Server Problem!!
If you are using VB6 you could specify an extra paramater (IP address) to
the Createobject itself.

Sanjeev

Quote:
> Dear all,

> Is it possible to change the DCOM Server in the run time?  For example, I
> installed a DLL file as a DCOM and acts as a Server in machine A, B and C,
> then can I change the target to create object in run time?

> It is because I only know how to use "dcomcnfg" to configure where to run
> the DCOM, and don't know how to change it in run time.

> Thanks a lot!

> Hanry

Sun, 31 Oct 2004 18:44:40 GMT

1. Web Class/ DCOM Server Problem

2. Win95 as a DCOM Server Problem!!

3. DCOM Server problem

4. DCOM server hangs: Win2000 client / NT server problem

5. DCOM: Cannot cannot connect multiple users to a DCOM server

6. DCOM: Cannot cannot connect multiple users to a DCOM server

7. DCOM: Cannot cannot connect multiple users to a DCOM server

8. Problem with DCOM (SERVER) HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Problems with DCOM an a NT-Server

10. Dcom Server in win98 Problem

11. DCOM problem connecting to server through ICS (internet connection sharing)

12. ActiveX Dcom server with events, Security Problem