List WscroolBar ?
Author Message
 List WscroolBar ?

I'm beginer in vb and don't know how to add horizontal scrool bar into
List1.
If somebody know where to find that tip or maybe give me one I'll be
thankfull.

Thank you all in a group.

Dejan

Mon, 13 Sep 2004 22:17:15 GMT

1. Listing all tables or queries in a list/combo box

2. remove items from a list based on another list

3. Change of focus from the item list pane to the folder list pane in an explorer

4. Outlook VBA:Add recipient to a distribution list in the Global Addtress List

5. NEWBIE: to delete distrbution list from contact list

6. How to list macro names in a combo box or a list box

7. Drive List and Directory List

8. How to list macro names in a combo box or a list

9. How to list macro names in a combo box or a list

10. Rebuild select list for combo/list box

11. Populate List Box with Large List

12. Use list from excel or access to populate combo/list box