Control scroll bars in a frame in the WebBrowser control
Author Message
 Control scroll bars in a frame in the WebBrowser control

My problem :

I have a webBrowser control on my form and I want to move the scroll bars.

It function when I load a page without frames.  But if I want to move the
srcoll bars in a particular frame, it doesn't function!

My code :

Dim htmDoc As HTMLDocument
Dim htmBody As HTMLBody

Set htmDoc = WebBrowserClient.Document
Set htmBody = htmDoc.body

While (trouve = False And (Not (htmBody.children(i) Is Nothing)))
         If (htmBody.children(i).Name = "Down" And
htmBody.children(i).tagName = "FRAME") Then
               'Find the frame to move
               htmBody.children(i).scrolling = "yes"
               htmBody.children(i).scrollTop = 0
               trouve = True
               i = i + 1
         End If
         i = i + 1
Wend

I wait for your advices

Thanks!

Mlanie

Tue, 06 Jan 2004 00:24:26 GMT

1. Control scroll bars in a frame in the WebBrowser control

2. Control scroll bars in a frame in the WebBrowser control

3. Control scroll bars in a frame in the WebBrowser control

4. Disabling scroll bar of the webbrowser control in a form

5. webbrowser control - scroll bar - banner

6. Scroll Bars On Webbrowser Control

7. Webbrowser control scroll bar

8. WEBBROWSER CONTROL AND SCROLL BAR

9. WebBrowser Control Scroll Bars

10. Controlled scrolling within the WebBrowser control

11. controlling scroll bar for text control

12. How to control scroll bars in Web Browser Control