Event mapping
Author Message
 Event mapping

Does anyone know how VB maps events?
I'll try to demonstrate an example situation in case my question is
confusing.
I've got an object X that receives events.
Later on in the code I do a dim withevents Y as the same class as X. I then
do a set y = x. Now when an event is fired to X it is also fired to Y. I
guess what I'm asking for is in the line where set y = x, how does it copy
the event map that x is receiving also to y.  Oh one other question, does VB
create a new event interface for each line that describes an event or does
it just create one event interface for the entire class?

TIA, Jason

Thu, 04 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to Map a APi Event to VB .NET

2. Mapping the events...ActiveX

3. Maps and Map data

4. Maps and Map data 050799094221

5. Maps and Map data

6. Anno: Map OCX and map data 140899191634

7. Maps and Map data 260799191527

8. Anno: Map OCX and map data 160799215401

9. Map Info Default map

10. Maps and Map data

11. Events, Events, alas, wherefore art thou events...

12. Events, Events, alas, wherefore art thou events...