How do I zoom a picture by picturebox control?thanks
Author Message
 How do I zoom a picture by picturebox control?thanks

Fri, 14 May 2004 22:08:59 GMT
 How do I zoom a picture by picturebox control?thanks

Hello,

My name is Jian-Wei Yu. Thank you for using the Microsoft VB Newsgroups.

You can use the following command to resize the picture:

Picture2.PaintPicture Picture1.Picture, 0, 0, Picture2.Width,
Picture2.Height

Hope it helps. If you have any questions, please reply to this post.

Best Regards,

Jian-Wei Yu
Microsoft Support

Sun, 16 May 2004 16:51:23 GMT
 How do I zoom a picture by picturebox control?thanks
Thanks for the Jian-Wei Yu,I am a chinese,are you?

Mon, 17 May 2004 10:59:34 GMT

1. Picture zoom-in and zoom-out

2. Just want to Zoom the Point Clicked in Picture or Image Control

3. Zooming Image/Picture in a Picture Box

4. MAKE A ZOOM FUNCTION WITH A PICTURE CONTROL

5. Zoom on a picture control

6. Zoom Picture Control

7. Zoom on Picture Control

8. Zoom on Picture Control

9. Need help on how to scroll a picture box control (if it can be done)

10. Zooming a window into a Picturebox

11. Zoom PictureBox with PaintPicture Problem

12. VB PictureBox Zoom-in/out