Find files updated after certain date in a folder
Author Message
 Find files updated after certain date in a folder

Hello,

Is there a way to find files updated/created after a certain date within a
folder? I know I can use FileSystemObject, Dir function, FindFile API.  All
those involve looping through all the files in a folder, doing comparison on
file create date or modify date, that's why it's slow. Is there a way to
just pick up the new files.

Thanks in advance

Wed, 17 Nov 2004 02:30:35 GMT

1. procedure to find certain files from a certain date on harddisk

2. Password-only access to files in a certain folder

3. use sendmessage to find folders and files in the folders in vb6

4. Windows Find (Start:Find:Files and Folders)

5. List of files modified before a certain date

6. Limit FileSearch to Files of certain date?

7. API calls to search for files between certain dates

8. Find files of certain type

9. Where do I find certain file

10. Build XML of folders, sub folders and files from specified folder

11. Updating .DOT Files in Startup Folder

12. How to delete folders/files within a folder but not the folder itself