Disabling Right Mouse DOWN Event
Author Message
 Disabling Right Mouse DOWN Event

Is it possible to Disable the Right Mouse Click Event completely, including
Mouse Down?

Thanks in advance.

Barry

Mon, 29 Dec 2003 21:48:05 GMT
 Disabling Right Mouse DOWN Event
Of course there is..

Just don't put any code in the events.

Or use in the mouse down event

If button=2 then Cancel = 1

Quote:
> Is it possible to Disable the Right Mouse Click Event completely,
including
> Mouse Down?

> Thanks in advance.

> Barry

Tue, 30 Dec 2003 22:10:25 GMT

1. HOWTO: Disable user mouse input but still allow software to play mouse events

2. How do I disable the right mouse button over the webbrowser control ?How do I disable the right mouse button over the webbrowser control ?

3. How to make the right mouse click pop down menue

4. trapping right mouse down anytime anywhere

5. disable the right mouse button when a form is running

6. Disabling the Right Mouse click in an application

7. right-mouse button disable?

8. MSGraph object: How do I Disable or ignore the Right Mouse click over the graph

9. DBGRID: How can I disable the right mouse button

10. Disable Popup when Right Mouse Button Pressed

11. Disable the right mouse click

12. How Do I Disable the Right Mouse Button