Windows Explorer Control
Author Message
 Windows Explorer Control

Hi all

I am about to develo an application in VB.NET. I want to have a control
similar to that of  Windows Explorer available in Windows 2000 . Left pane
with Tree view and on the right the child of the ones selected on the left.
And a property panel which will display the property of the currently
selected item.

Are there any controls available to accomplish this task.

--
Regards
M. Yagyaraman

Money is an article which may be used as a universal passport to everywhere
except heaven, and as a universal provider of everything except
ness.      -----     Anonymous

Mon, 25 Oct 2004 21:09:08 GMT
 Windows Explorer Control

Quote:

> Hi all

> I am about to develo an application in VB.NET. I want to have a
> control similar to that of  Windows Explorer available in Windows
> 2000 . Left pane with Tree view and on the right the child of the
> ones selected on the left. And a property panel which will display
> the property of the currently selected item.

You should be asking this in one of the *.dotnet.* groups.

--
Eduardo A. Morcillo [MS MVP VB]
http://www.domaindlx.com/e_morcillo

Tue, 26 Oct 2004 12:16:12 GMT

1. Windows Explorer Control

2. Need Information - Explorer Bar like in Windows Explorer/Outlook Express

3. Using Windows Forms Controls in Internet Explorer

4. Controls Similar To Microsoft Windows Explorer

5. Q: Looking for Windows Explorer-Like Control

6. Q: Looking for Windows Explorer-Like Control - Image1.jpg (0/1)

7. windows explorer-like control

8. windows explorer-like control

9. Modal windows from control in Ms Internet Explorer

10. TreeView Control Emulating Windows Explorer

11. Windows Explorer like control?

12. control like advanced options of Windows Explorer?