VB6 app. disappeared after recovering from standby mode.
Author Message
 VB6 app. disappeared after recovering from standby mode.

Hi all,

My VB6 application disappeared from the task bar after
reovering from PC power standby mode. But you can see it
in the Task Manager. It is not always like this but only 1
in 20. Other app. such as Excel & word didn't exhibit this
strange behaviour. My VB app. is just a typical 3-tier
database client.

Does anyone get any clue why it happens in this way ??
 My VB app. is running on Windows 2000 professional.

George.

Fri, 30 Jan 2004 15:04:04 GMT
 VB6 app. disappeared after recovering from standby mode.
Hi all,

My VB6 application disappeared from the task bar after
reovering from PC power standby mode. But you can see it
in the Task Manager. It is not always like this but only 1
in 20. Other app. such as Excel & word didn't exhibit this
strange behaviour. My VB app. is just a typical 3-tier
database client.

Does anyone get any clue why it happens in this way ??
 My VB app. is running on Windows 2000 professional.

George.

Fri, 30 Jan 2004 15:04:05 GMT

1. Put computer in standby mode thru vb/api code

2. Is there a winapi to detect Standby mode?

3. Standby Mode

4. Put computer in standby mode thru vb/api code

5. How Do I Print Data Reports in Landscape Mode from VB6 App

6. Recovering error code from shelled DOS app.

7. I need to recover my VB6 software

8. VB6.exe Dr Watson - recovering lost files?

9. App Disappears When Loading MDIForm

10. The Amazing Disappearing App

11. VB app disappears during execution

12. VC++ 5.0 installation making controls disappear in VB4.0 app