MDI Form
Author Message
 MDI Form

We have MDI form with a child form that is like a wizard.  This form
interacts with an FTP site.  This is a little background.  The real problem
is that the user (only on some machines) opens the form then closes the form
and it will generate an illegal operation in msvbvm60.dll.  We have taken
all of the code out of the load and unload events of the form.  This has not
help the issue.  If you would have any suggestion it would be appreicated.

Thanks in advance,
Travis Knutson

Tue, 10 Aug 2004 01:35:33 GMT

1. Q: Form activate Fires On Non Child MDI Forms But Only Once On Child Mdi Forms

2. Non-MDI form to MDI form

3. Q:non-MDI form to update MDI form

4. MDI Form vs Non-MDI form

5. Make a reference to a MDI form with a reference of a MDI child form

6. MDI-Child form and positon on MDI-form

7. Developing OLE MDI Child forms displayed on Control MDI Form

8. MDI child forms on top of a picture on a MDI form

9. Help with MDI Forms and MDI child forms

10. Modal non MDI forms and Modeless MDI child forms in VB 5.0

11. Allow MDI Child form to overlap Aligned Picture Box in MDI Form

12. Having MDI form with MDI Child form in DLL