VB6 WebClass
Author Message
 VB6 WebClass

Could somebody  tell me what's going on when I try to open the webclass
designer in an VB6 IIS application: it's taking a while to load in the IDE ?

Also, when I try to run the IIS app, I receive a WebClass designer error
message as "an unspecified error has occured".

every single click in the webclass designer took times to obtain a response
from the IDE ? In fact, the funny part of it, sometimes it's happennig and
others not. Does someone already encounters this problem ?

Sun, 15 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB6 Webclass

2. VB6 webclass and Site Server Commerce Edition

3. VB6 WebClass Development

4. VB6 Webclass bug

5. My VB6 webclass applications won't work on a IIS 4.0

6. Problem with ADO database access from VB6 - WebClass/IIS 5.0

7. VB6 WebClass Problem

8. VB6 WebClass Designer Problem: "Unspecified Error Has Occured"

9. html text box field truncates SQL varchar field via vb6 webclass write response.

10. VB6 - Win2000 - Webclass

11. Help! WebClass/ADO in VB6 Problem

12. WebClass/ADO in VB6 Problem