vb6 and xp: error when i close vb
Author Message
 vb6 and xp: error when i close vb

Ever since I switched to windows xp pro i get a 'cannot read memory location
error when i close vb6.  I have searched msdn to no avail...help?

Tue, 07 Sep 2004 06:35:43 GMT
 vb6 and xp: error when i close vb
Jay,

Try going to Add-Ins -> Add-In Manager and making sure everything is
unloaded and not set for load on startup.

Kevin Williamson - Microsoft Visual Basic Developer Support
reserved.

--------------------

| Subject: vb6 and xp:  error when i close vb
| Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 17:35:43 -0500

| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.vb.bugs
|
| Ever since I switched to windows xp pro i get a 'cannot read memory
location
| error when i close vb6.  I have searched msdn to no avail...help?

Sat, 11 Sep 2004 05:03:17 GMT

1. VBA error when closing Word XP (2002)

2. VBA error when closing Word XP (2002)

3. Error accessing ms-access XP in VB6??

4. VB6 Runtime error 7 Out of Memory on XP

5. VB6 crash on exit (XP), won't hit breakpoint (NT/XP)

6. VB6 Scrollbar control doesn't render in XP with new XP stlyle

7. VB6 Scrollbar control doesn't render in XP with new XP stlyle

8. Odd VB6 Error on XP

9. vb6.exe Application Error, it closes whole app

10. VB6.exe has generated errors and will be closed wy windows

11. Error closing VB6

12. error closing VB6 project