VB app hangs - in tight loop!!! I degugged .bas with VC- code locs included [any way to force return??]
Author Message
 VB app hangs - in tight loop!!! I degugged .bas with VC- code locs included [any way to force return??]

Well I couldn't stand it! So I put it into my VC++ de{*filter*} only to find it
in a tight loop.
On the bad .jpg it was in the following loop:
01AC3FAD - 01AC3FCB then to
01AC3F94 - 01AC3FAA then to
01AD0DC0 - 01AD0DD0 then to
01AD0DDB - 01AD0DFC then to
01AD0E10 - 01ADE35 then to
01AC6B3E - 01AC6B5C then  RET to
01AC6A2E - 01AC6A32 then to
01AC6A50 - 01AC6A51 then  RET 4  to 01AC3FAD, the starting place above.

Does anyone know what this code is to do with? I guess its checking the
validity of the .jpg?
What I want is someway of breaking into this loop. Any ideas?

--

Ian Turnbull
0961 931941

Web  : www.turnbui.freeserve.co.uk

Fri, 10 Oct 2003 00:52:21 GMT

1. VB 30. tight loop

2. VB app hangs - in tight loop!!! I degugged .bas with VC- code locs included [any way to force return??]

3. VB app hangs - in tight loop!!! I degugged .bas with VC- code locs included [any way to force return??]

4. Why is adoCmd.Execute just hanging (code included)?

5. Why is adoCmd.Execute just hanging (code included)?

6. Polling events within tight loop ?

7. Aborting tight-loop process

8. SendMessage from a VB-app to a VC-app

9. CODE: WORMHOLE.BAS (circle.bas revisited)

10. Help with some VB Code (Code included)

11. use of VB and VC controls in Web apps

12. VC-COM from VB/VC/Script