CreateProcessList
Author Message
 CreateProcessList

I'm looking for some information on the CreateProcessList method in VB.  I'm
chasing a problem of leaking process handles in a VB application and have
been led to this method.  From what I gather it uses the OpenProcess method
under the hood to return a handle to each of the running processes but
apparently they aren't being closed in the application I'm looking at.
There seems to be very little documentation on this method and the return
type CVector/CProcess.  I just wanted to know if anyone was familiar with
this method and if the handles returned by the call had to be closed

Thanks,
 Tom

Wed, 19 Nov 2003 19:54:04 GMT

1. CreateProcessList