Error 91
Author Message
 Error 91

When trying to open a sub-section in a program based on MS Access, I get
"run-time error 91".  What is it, and is there a fix for it?

Wed, 08 Oct 2003 07:12:18 GMT
 Error 91
Roy,
This means you have created an object variable with "DIM MyObject as
something"
You now need to create the object with
Set MyObject = NEW something
OR
Set MyObject = CreateObject("Something")
This will avoid the 91 error.
When finished with the object you must destroy it with
If NOT myobject is nothing then
    Set myobject = Nothing
Endif
Regards
Mike MCP

Quote:
> When trying to open a sub-section in a program based on MS Access, I get
> "run-time error 91".  What is it, and is there a fix for it?

Thu, 09 Oct 2003 19:10:29 GMT

1. HELP : Error 91 : Run-Time Error 91 Object Variable or With

2. Please help with VB4.0 Object Server error and error 91

3. error 91 with block variable not set

4. db = CurrentDb returns error 91 in project

5. Error 91 - Object Variable Not Set **** Need Help

6. Help needed with SQL (runtime Error 91)

7. Runtime error 91

8. Object variable not set (error 91) ???

9. Multi Select getting Error 91

10. Error 91 running UpdateClass VBA macro from Sue Mosher's book

11. Run Time Error 91

12. Runtime Error #91