IMPORTANT REQUEST FOR HELP - Activism 8009
Author Message
 IMPORTANT REQUEST FOR HELP - Activism 8009

Have you checked what version of Word you are using?

Quote:

> (We have found out a site that shows what a evil man is doing to people in

the city of lisbon, and without asking the webmaster of the site we decided
to share it to all concerned with justice... lets make pressure to the evil
guy by sending him emails :-)  )
Quote:
> -------------------------------

> FOR MORE INFO AND ALL THE EVIDENCES OF THE CRIMES DONE BY THIS MAN AND ITS

ENTERPRISE ADVANCED REALITY ( www.advanced-reality.pt ---

Quote:
> >>   http://www.*-*-*.com/  <<

> LEONARDO MELO PAREDES - A evil man in portugal (lisbon), and his crime
enterprise:

> LEO|NARDO PARE|DES with the aid of his enterprise www.advanced-reality.pt

, is doing massive abuses, like making promisses and agreedments that never
intended to keep, making death/fisical abuse THREATS to some people, like
only using PIRATE SOFTWARE in his enterprise, and never paying IRS to the
Portuguese State. Also, besides the threats, LEONARDO SAVAGELY BEATED BY
SURPRISE one person that said that would talk to the police about the crimes
he was comiting... this and much more to see in the site  >>
http://www.*-*-*.com/  << .... (only in portuguese)
Quote:

> FOR MORE INFO AND ALL THE EVIDENCES OF THE CRIMES DONE BY THIS MAN AND ITS

ENTERPRISE  ADVANCED REALITY ( www.advanced-reality.pt ---

Quote:
> >>   http://www.*-*-*.com/  <<
> psrszkefioqxncekfusxpctgkobo

Sun, 12 Sep 2004 23:52:23 GMT

1. IMPORTANT REQUEST FOR HELP - Activism 8009

2. IMPORTANT REQUEST FOR HELP - Activism 8009

3. IMPORTANT REQUEST FOR HELP - Activism 8009

4. IMPORTANT REQUEST FOR HELP - Activism 8009

5. ## - Activism - Important request for help 2057

6. Need more Request.QueryString and Request.Form help

7. ____science, society, activism, culture, news, nature, love, people, countries, tech

8. Important Please Help

9. Important Please Help

10. Need Help, very important...

11. important database question, please help me?

12. please help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!! it very important