I cant see any components
Author Message
 I cant see any components

I haven't seen this since a bunch of years ago when MS shipped a bad version
of comcat.dll.  That would still be my first suspect.  Try replacing the dll
in your sys folder with the 4.71 version (should be in your redist folder).

Jim Deutch
MS Dev MVP

Quote:
> When I try menu option Project->Componetns, I can't see
> any component. Just the information "System Error
> &H80004002 (-2147467262) No such interface supported." is
> displayed. May it be a registry settings error? Thank you
> for any ideas.

> Tool^

Sun, 08 Aug 2004 04:00:13 GMT
 I cant see any components
See the VB Annoyances page at
http://www.gridlinx.com
for a solution to this problem.
George
GridLinx Software       Programming Tools for VB Programmers
Quote:

> When I try menu option Project->Componetns, I can't see
> any component. Just the information "System Error
> &H80004002 (-2147467262) No such interface supported." is
> displayed. May it be a registry settings error? Thank you
> for any ideas.

> Tool^

Sun, 08 Aug 2004 04:43:50 GMT

1. Help seeing components

2. aspx (U.I) and component(.vb) cant communicate

3. activeX component cant create object, HELP!

4. Error 429 ActiveX component cant create object

5. I cant see any components

6. Cant Load or Register ActiveX component (using VBPLAY vbx)

7. ActiveX Component cant create Object ??

8. Error 429: ActiveX component can't create component

9. VB/Excel - Component Request Pending / Component Busy Error

10. SMPP ActiveX Component Available: EasySMPP Component

11. VB/Excel - Component Request Pending / Component Busy Error

12. Using a synchronous component in an asynchronous component