Operation is not allowed on an object referencing a closed or invalid connection.
Author Message
 Operation is not allowed on an object referencing a closed or invalid connection.

Can anyone help me to solve this problem?? Where is the problem causes??
Thanks..

Mon, 02 Feb 2004 10:32:59 GMT
 Operation is not allowed on an object referencing a closed or invalid connection.
It may seem odd, but the connection is probably invalid, or the recordset is
invalid, or the connection got closed.

Philip Meeks
ETV Technologies.

Quote:
> Can anyone help me to solve this problem?? Where is the problem causes??
> Thanks..

Tue, 03 Feb 2004 06:34:14 GMT
 Operation is not allowed on an object referencing a closed or invalid connection.
So how to solve this problem?? I've get those connected, which is the
connection string, and already specify the recordset. All are defined
properly.

Quote:
> It may seem odd, but the connection is probably invalid, or the recordset
is
> invalid, or the connection got closed.

> Philip Meeks
> ETV Technologies.

> > Can anyone help me to solve this problem?? Where is the problem causes??
> > Thanks..

Tue, 03 Feb 2004 12:44:55 GMT

1. '3709': Operation is not allowed on an object referencing a closed or invalid connection

2. Operation is not allowed on an object referencing a closed or invalid connection.

3. Operation is not allowed when the object is closed

4. Operation is not allowed when the object is closed

5. Operation is not allowed when the object is closed and CommanTimeout,

6. Operation is not allowed when the object is closed

7. operation is not allowed when the object is closed

8. Operation is not allowed when the object is closed

9. Stored Proc problems - Operation not allowed when the object is closed

10. Operation is not allowed when the object is closed - error

11. operation not allowed when object is closed

12. Error msg with "Operation is not allowed on an obj referencing a closed or invalid connection"