printer doesn't print picture boxes
Author Message
 printer doesn't print picture boxes

I can not get my picture boxes (which display
text) to print to the printer.  The form has blank
boxes - no text!  The text is visible on the screen,
but not on paper after I printform.
I've tried:
1).  DoEvents in loops that send info to picboxes
2).  AutoRedraw property = true
3). PictureBox.Picture = PictureBox.Image
and
4). PictureBox.Image = PictureBox.Picture
NOTHING WORKS - PLEASE HELP!

Thu, 29 Jan 2004 11:57:25 GMT
 printer doesn't print picture boxes

Dim picHead As Picture

This was how i get a printer to paint
Set picHead = LoadPicture("//crownserver/strgsys/graphics/crsmall.bmp")
Printer.PaintPicture picHead, 5, 5, 90, 50

So all you have to do is reference your picture box.

Joe

Quote:
> I can not get my picture boxes (which display
> text) to print to the printer.  The form has blank
> boxes - no text!  The text is visible on the screen,
> but not on paper after I printform.
> I've tried:
> 1).  DoEvents in loops that send info to picboxes
> 2).  AutoRedraw property = true
> 3). PictureBox.Picture = PictureBox.Image
> and
> 4). PictureBox.Image = PictureBox.Picture
> NOTHING WORKS - PLEASE HELP!

Mon, 02 Feb 2004 03:15:49 GMT

1. picture.print doesn't work ???

2. rotated text box text doesn't print

3. picture boxes don't print completely

4. Help: Printer margins / Printing multi-line text box's

5. sending picture box with picture and text to a printer device

6. Multiline Textbox Cause Page Overflows when Printing or doesn't print all lines

7. ShellExecute Print DOESN'T ALWAYS PRINT!

8. VB4: Determine picture box' picture color

9. Printer object can't print to network printer

10. Printing picture box or image box

11. Picture control doesn't refresh

12. Picture doesn't show in command button