Missing help in VS 6.0 EE Upgrade
Author Message
 Missing help in VS 6.0 EE Upgrade

I cannot find help files (or MSDN) in my Visual Studio 6.0 Enterprise
Edition Upgrade. Setup program asks me about inserting MSDN CD but I haven't
got anyone. With VS 6.0 Box I received 3 CD's.

Could anyone help me?

Thanks in advance

Maciej

Fri, 09 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Missing help in VS 6.0 EE Upgrade
MS has forget to include the  MSN CD's! We had the same problem. We called
MS helpdesk and they send the CD to us.

Quote:

>I cannot find help files (or MSDN) in my Visual Studio 6.0 Enterprise
>Edition Upgrade. Setup program asks me about inserting MSDN CD but I
haven't
>got anyone. With VS 6.0 Box I received 3 CD's.

>Could anyone help me?

>Thanks in advance

>Maciej

Sat, 10 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Missing help in VS 6.0 EE Upgrade

2. Where is SQL Server in VS 6.0 EE????

3. Upgrading from VB 6.0 Professional to VS.NET

4. VBP 6.0 or VBP 6.0 Upgrade

5. Upgrading to VS.Net 2003 from VS.Net 2002

6. Help!! VB 6.0 Upgrade

7. VB 6.0 EE (SP2) crashes in design time

8. VB 6.0 EE 64K limit

9. VB 6.0 EE 64K limit

10. Need help now: Upgrade vs Full Ver

11. VB 6.0 reports vs. Crystal 6.0