popup menu bug
Author Message
 popup menu bug

i have been trying to create a popup menu for my app.  everytime i create a
menu in the menu editor, with what appears to be sub-menus, i wtill ge the
error.  i got this to work once on a brand new app, but i dont see anything
different with the menus.  the top level many visible property is set to
false, all the items below it are indented and set to visible and enabled.
is there a step i am missing, or is there some type of bug.

Sat, 22 Nov 2003 22:05:20 GMT
 popup menu bug
On Tue, 5 Jun 2001 10:05:20 -0400, "Paul Goldstein"

Quote:

>i have been trying to create a popup menu for my app.  everytime i create a
>menu in the menu editor, with what appears to be sub-menus, i wtill ge the
>error.  i got this to work once on a brand new app, but i dont see anything
>different with the menus.  the top level many visible property is set to
>false, all the items below it are indented and set to visible and enabled.
>is there a step i am missing, or is there some type of bug.

Paul,

It would be nice to know what error it is you are getting then perhaps
we might have some idea of what your problem is.

As far as I am aware there are no bugs in this department.  If works
fine for me.

Stuart

Sun, 23 Nov 2003 02:10:29 GMT

1. VB6 Popup Menu Bug?

2. POPUP MENU BUG - a Workaround

3. POPUP MENU BUG

4. POPUP MENU BUG

5. Popup menus on form called from a popup menu

6. Bug? VB4 system popup menu

7. show a shortcut menu / popup menu / context menu

8. HELP : Popup menu doesn't popup ??

9. Need Help: Trouble adding a custom menu pick to a custom popup menu in VBA

10. Context Menus coming up first with Popup Menus

11. add new menu options on a popup menu

12. URGENT! Start-menu style popup menu