VB5 Shuts down with no warning.
Author Message
 VB5 Shuts down with no warning.

Hi all..

    For some reason, After successfully running my vb5 sp3 app in the
ide once, on the second time running, Visual Basic just shutsdown , no
warning...
    it was working fine a few days ago, then i had to reformat and re
install windows nt. after reinstalling all my software, this strange bug
appeared. Any help will be appreciated..

Thanks

Simon

Mon, 12 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Shut down, how to intercept shut down?

2. VB5 app stops Windows shutting down

3. Q: Shut down win95 from VB5

4. Shut down win95 from VB5

5. Q: VB5 shutting down automatically ...

6. Why does my VB5 app not shut down?

7. VB5 app using DAO causes access violation when shut down on NT4.0

8. VB5 Shutting down Win95/98 Question

9. How to shut down the system in VB5?

10. How to shut down the system in VB5?

11. Shutting down and powering down Win 2000

12. shutting down, rebooting, power down local host???