Bug in form sizes?
Author Message
 Bug in form sizes?

Hi
I have reacently instaled Win2000 and I notice that
I have noe longer conrol of the initial size of my Forms in VB6
when I run my program.
I tryed to set me.with and me.heigt in the Form_load Sub but this dosent
help.
The form wil not start with this sizes and sertenly not the size put into
the property at designtime.

How can I fix this problem?
Regards
Vidar

Tue, 05 Oct 2004 17:13:02 GMT

1. Minimum Size Bug?? in child forms

2. VB5 Forms sizing bug

3. Re-sizing controls on a form when the form is re-sized

4. Form Size and different sized monitors in VB4.0

5. Adjust size and position of controls under the change of the Form size

6. Form size weirdsness based on font size??

7. Size of Controls limited by Form Size ?

8. Size of Controls limited by Form Size ?

9. Form size and Image size

10. Best way to size a form to different screen sizes

11. Adjust size and position of controls under the change of the Form size

12. Picture size on Form for different monitor size