VB6 and MSDN Error
Author Message
 VB6 and MSDN Error

has anyone had this message
"The MSDN Collection does not exist. Please reinstall
MSDN".

The JAN 2002 MSDN has killed my help in VB6. Any Help?

Sun, 19 Sep 2004 11:19:40 GMT
 VB6 and MSDN Error
Re-install the previous release...  There are known issues with
Jan 2002 that break VB 6.  There was a warning to that effect
circulated with the release.

D.

| has anyone had this message
| "The MSDN Collection does not exist. Please reinstall
| MSDN".
|
| The JAN 2002 MSDN has killed my help in VB6. Any Help?

Sun, 19 Sep 2004 12:23:12 GMT

1. When pressing F1 the error: The MSDN collection does not exist, Please install MSDN

2. MSDN Download vs MSDN CDs

3. MSDN for VB6 & .NET

4. Upgrade codes from VB6 to VB.NET on MSDN KB

5. need msdn VB6 help files

6. April 2002 MSDN compatible with VB6 now?

7. SEARCH MSDN HELP VB6

8. VB6 and MSDN collection

9. MSDN Jan 2002 broke VB6? :)

10. VB6 & MSDN Library Jan 2002