To send Key without using keyboard.
Author Message
 To send Key without using keyboard.

I want to send key without using key board.
but don't want to use sendkey.
Any other method or which API, I can use for this.

Any help is greately Appreciated.

Fri, 08 Oct 2004 16:11:18 GMT
 To send Key without using keyboard.
API
keyboard_event

Quote:
> I want to send key without using key board.
> but don't want to use sendkey.
> Any other method or which API, I can use for this.

> Any help is greately Appreciated.

Fri, 08 Oct 2004 19:44:40 GMT
 To send Key without using keyboard.

Try using the keybd_event it is pretty easy to use.

  I want to send key without using key board.
  but don't want to use sendkey.
  Any other method or which API, I can use for this.

  Any help is greately Appreciated.

Sun, 10 Oct 2004 07:28:21 GMT

1. Getting any key code the keyboard send? How

2. Can't send keyboard keys

3. Send Mail using CDO or MAPI without using a profile

4. Send keys to window without activating window

5. How to focus the next TabIndex object without using TAB key

6. Deleting a registry key without using DeleteSetting

7. How to send email without using Outlook ?

8. Send SMTP mail (with attachments), without using Outlook

9. **** Send a mailing using MS ACCESS 95 with or without MS EXCHANGE SERVER *****

10. How to send HTML email from outlook client without using CDONTS

11. Send emails from vb without using outlook.

12. Sending SMTP email without using a form