unable to drag controls onto form
Author Message
 unable to drag controls onto form

i am using vb6 sp5.
i am unable to drag controls onto the form.
i can double click it on but not drag it on.
does anyone know a fix for this?

eamon

Fri, 01 Oct 2004 03:12:43 GMT
 unable to drag controls onto form

Quote:
> i am using vb6 sp5.
> i am unable to drag controls onto the form.
> i can double click it on but not drag it on.
> does anyone know a fix for this?

There's no fix because nothing's wrong. You can't drag and drop controls
onto a form.  You select the desired control in the toolbox, and then "draw"
the control directly onto the form, much like you draw graphics within
Paint.

Mike

Fri, 01 Oct 2004 08:10:53 GMT

1. unable to drag controls onto the form?

2. DRAG an ATTACHMENT from an outlook incoming email message, ONTO a vb6 form directly

3. Drag FILENAME from explorer and DROP onto VB form

4. Dragging Desktop Icon onto Form

5. Drag Files onto Form

6. VB4.0-32 OCX CreateObject vs drag onto form

7. drag OUTLOOK Attachment file ONTO a vb6 form directly

8. Can not drag fields from Data Environment onto Form

9. Drag an Rectangle onto a Form with hDc and API

10. Drag items onto windows form my app???

11. Drag Drop text fragment onto another control

12. Drag an EXE onto a TreeView control?