Visual Basic Professional V 6.0 Installation on XP
Author Message
 Visual Basic Professional V 6.0 Installation on XP

What version of dao350.dll?  What versions of the other dao dlls (msjet35,
msjint35, msjter35, etc)?  How do you know the program fails to find dao350
(I _really_ want to know the answer to this one)?  How is the installation
claiming to be unable to register dao350 -- are you getting an error message
from regsvr32 or what?  What are the "fixes" you mention?

Sorry I have nothing but questions....

Jim Deutch
MS Dev MVP

Quote:
> When I attempt to install, installation fails because it
> claims it cannot register DAO350.DLL.  DAO350.DLL appears
> to be registered from REGEDT.  I remove it using REGEDT
> (having exported it for safety) and after installation it
> again appears to be registered.  On running the program
> it fails to find DAO350.DLL and so will not execute.
> Something similar seemed to exist in VB 5.0 but
> equivalent fixes don't work.  Anyone can help?

Mon, 09 Aug 2004 05:48:46 GMT

1. Visual Basic Professional V 6.0 Installation on XP

2. Visual Basic 6.0 vs. Visual Dbase 7.01

4. Visual Basic 6.0 professional Practice Files

5. S: VISUAL BASIC 5.0 or 6.0 Standard or Professional

6. Visual Basic Professional Ver. 6.0

7. Active-X installation and InstallShield using Visual Basic 6.0 SP5

8. Problems with installation of Visual Basic 6.0 app

9. Problems with installation of Visual Basic 6.0 app

10. Visual Basic 6.0 text box with win xp