Printer Page Range Always Disabled
Author Message
 Printer Page Range Always Disabled

With both the Common Dialog and the Printer Dialog, the Page Range radio button,
and the associated To and From fields are always disabled, regardless of what
value I use for the Flags property.  I even set up a loop and set values from 0 to
63. (At 64, the Printer Setup screen is displayed.)  I get various combinations of
the active All and Selection radio buttons.  But, the Pages is always disabled.

The output is larger than 1 page long.  Some printer dialog screens will not
enable Pages if the output is only 1 page.

I am running VB 6 on Windows NT 4.

Thank you for your help.

Sun, 05 Oct 2003 22:13:19 GMT
 Printer Page Range Always Disabled
Hi,

Options will be disabled if your printer does not support them.   And if
this is the case you will never get those options to work.

--
Sincerely,

Todd B - CEO - Agendum Software

New version AgMapthat Project Browser + released!   Soon to announce five
(5) new products!
Visit our web site for more information on the new product releases!

(608) 837-6736 Voice                              (419) 821-9599  Fax
--------------------

With both the Common Dialog and the Printer Dialog, the Page Range radio
button,
and the associated To and From fields are always disabled, regardless of
what
value I use for the Flags property.  I even set up a loop and set values
from 0 to
63. (At 64, the Printer Setup screen is displayed.)  I get various
combinations of
the active All and Selection radio buttons.  But, the Pages is always
disabled.

The output is larger than 1 page long.  Some printer dialog screens will not
enable Pages if the output is only 1 page.

I am running VB 6 on Windows NT 4.

Thank you for your help.

Wed, 08 Oct 2003 18:40:18 GMT

1. Disabling the page range on the Print Dialog

2. Common Dialog Printer How To Page Range

3. Very simple Range question - beggining the range on 3rd page onwards

4. How can I set a Range from Page X to Page Y

5. Template reference / Disabling of Symbol / Range Bug

6. page faults trying to get printer settings from two printers

7. SendObject - controlling the range of pages in the report

8. Printing Specific or Range of Pages

9. How to initialize Range with current Page

10. Print Page Range Question

11. How to initialize Range object with Current page

12. Page Range