Clipped Toolbar Buttons When Setting Form Size
Author Message
 Clipped Toolbar Buttons When Setting Form Size

I'm writing an Explorer-style app (using VB6 SP5) which loads/saves the
main form size and position using the registry. I have a toolbar
contained within a coolbar. The problem is that when my app sets the
form dimensions during Form_Load(), the bottom of the toolbar buttons
get clipped by a few pixels. Things are fine if I comment out the code
which sets the form dimensions using the values from the registry.

Is this a known issue and is there a fix?

Thanks,

John

Tue, 14 Sep 2004 01:14:27 GMT

1. Setting button background colour on toolbar buttons...

2. Open a custom form with a module-button (not a toolbar button)

3. Font Size macro toolbar buttons...

4. Font Size macro toolbar buttons...

5. Toolbar Button Sizing - Help!

6. Toolbar Button Size

7. need help with button size in toolbar control

8. Toolbar Button Size

9. How to set the spacing on toolbar button.

10. Q: Can't set H.and W. for Buttons in Toolbar

11. Toolbar Button Setting Programmatically

12. Toolbar button : can't set image from ImageList