HELP : Masked Edit Control 5.0 (SP3) Error !!
Author Message
 HELP : Masked Edit Control 5.0 (SP3) Error !!

Hi there,

   Recently, I applied SP3 on top of my VB5 Enterprise.  When I try to open
my
old project, I notice that all my Masked Edit boxes font size had changed
to 8.25.
I tried to change it back to 9.75 (my default) but when I run it, I get :
"Unexpected Error"

  I uninstalled my entire VB5 Enterprise and reinstalled it but I still get
the same
problem. In the Components dialog box, I still see ...(SP2), ...(SP3) it
seem that
I can't uninstall those ocx and dlls.

  What should I do ?.  Thanks in advance.

From,
        Jason Tan

Fri, 07 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 HELP : Masked Edit Control 5.0 (SP3) Error !!

Looks like your going to have to re-install win95.  First I would call
microsoft and see if they can help.  You might also want to try and find a
group of .dll's and .ocx's for the SP-2 version...

Quote:

>Hi there,

>   Recently, I applied SP3 on top of my VB5 Enterprise.  When I try to open
>my
>old project, I notice that all my Masked Edit boxes font size had changed
>to 8.25.
>I tried to change it back to 9.75 (my default) but when I run it, I get :
>"Unexpected Error"

>  I uninstalled my entire VB5 Enterprise and reinstalled it but I still get
>the same
>problem. In the Components dialog box, I still see ...(SP2), ...(SP3) it
>seem that
>I can't uninstall those ocx and dlls.

>  What should I do ?.  Thanks in advance.

>From,
> Jason Tan

Sun, 09 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. HELP : Error in Masked Edit Control 5.0 (SP3)

2. VB5 Masked Edit Control and SP3...

3. VB5 Masked Edit Control and SP3...

4. left align and/or right align the masked edit control under VB 5.0 SP(3)

5. VB 5.0 Mask Edit on SSTab Control Problems

6. Masked Edit Box and Control Masking

7. run-time error 421 - Licensing issue with masked edit control

8. error with Mask Edit Control 6.0 and SQL 7.0

9. VB6 PRO: Masked Edit Control = Error 380 [?]

10. Masked edit error help

11. Help: Invalid property error with masked edit box

12. HELP: Masked Edit Causes App Error