Date function not found
Author Message
 Date function not found

has anyone ever encountered a problem with the DATE
function in that it appears as though it is missing  and
do you know how i might get it functioning?

Sat, 02 Oct 2004 01:41:44 GMT
 Date function not found

Quote:

> has anyone ever encountered a problem with the DATE
> function in that it appears as though it is missing  and
> do you know how i might get it functioning?

One of your project references might have been trashed.  Check the
Project / Components and Project / References dialogs for anything
marked "MISSING".  You might have installed a new version of some
component which breaks compatibility with the older versions.  You
should be able to de-select the "missing" version and select the
new version instead.

--
Joe Foster <mailto:jlfoster%40znet.com>     On the cans? <http://www.xenu.net/>

Sat, 02 Oct 2004 04:07:56 GMT

1. date function not found?

2. Function to find the last day or Date of a given month

3. How to find the date is working day or not

4. Finding if a date is the weekend or not

5. HTML Help with P&D: Htmhelp not found, MyProject.chi not found

6. Date-function not working

7. Date function not working

8. Date() function as default value does not work

9. DATE() Function Not available

10. Excel 9.0 Reference library not returning the Date and Format function

11. Function cdate does not convert REAL date strings?!?!

12. Function cdate does not convert REAL date strings?!?!