Question about Data Combo
Author Message
 Question about Data Combo

I have built a small data project using SQL 2000.
I have added commands and child commands within commands to relate a table.
Then I use combo boxes to see the related record in the child command and
and to get the list from the main table as and when wanted. e.g.

My tables:
1. Employee
2. Designation

Commands added in data project
1. Employee
2. Designation

Child command added in Employee command related with Designation Code.

I have put a data combo in my main form. It gives the list from Designation
table and give the related record from child command when I navigate to
another record.

It works fine within VB environment but when I compile, package and install
it on client. It does'nt work.

I would really appriciate any help.

Fri, 10 Sep 2004 23:11:06 GMT

1. Question about Data Combo.

2. Data bound Combos or Not Data Bound Combos

3. Update a data combo based on selection in other data combo

4. Data Validation and Combo Box Questions

5. another question concerning data objects and combo boxes

6. another question concerning data objects and combo boxes

7. data combo question

8. combo box using data control performance question

9. selfmade activeX ADO-data combo question

10. Data Validation and Combo Box Questions

11. VB Question - Data Bound Combo & Directory Path

12. Data combo question