Weird problem with VB and W2000
Author Message
 Weird problem with VB and W2000

Hi,

This looks like a problem caused by the inability to find the correct
character set or a conflict between what is supposed to be displayed in
those locations.   What language (English, Spanish etc etc) is your OS and
your VB version?    You may want to check that and try different font sets.

--
Sincerely,

Todd B - CEO - Agendum Software

New version AgMapthat Project Browser + released!   Soon to announce five
(5) new products!
Visit our web site for more information on the new product releases!

(608) 837-6736 Voice                              (419) 821-9599  Fax
--------------------

Quote:
> Config: Visual Studio 6.0 EE SP5, Windows 2000 Prof SP1.

> On some ActiveX controls, text in property pages are replaced by ???? (I
> attached an jpg of a property dialog).

> I also experience replaced text in common dialog boxes.

> Does anyone have a clue or a suggestion?

Wed, 08 Oct 2003 18:38:43 GMT
 Weird problem with VB and W2000
Yep.. Your Control is loading some resources which is not supported by your
OS.  Try changing the REsource Locale.. The Regional Settings in the Control
Panel.

Quote:
> Hi,

> This looks like a problem caused by the inability to find the correct
> character set or a conflict between what is supposed to be displayed in
> those locations.   What language (English, Spanish etc etc) is your OS and
> your VB version?    You may want to check that and try different font
sets.

> --
> Sincerely,

> Todd B - CEO - Agendum Software

> New version AgMapthat Project Browser + released!   Soon to announce five
> (5) new products!
> Visit our web site for more information on the new product releases!

> (608) 837-6736 Voice                              (419) 821-9599  Fax
> --------------------

> > Config: Visual Studio 6.0 EE SP5, Windows 2000 Prof SP1.

> > On some ActiveX controls, text in property pages are replaced by ???? (I
> > attached an jpg of a property dialog).

> > I also experience replaced text in common dialog boxes.

> > Does anyone have a clue or a suggestion?

Wed, 15 Oct 2003 20:38:16 GMT

1. Weird problem with VB and W2000

2. Weird VB 5 problem

3. Weird Problem With VB

4. Weird VB 4.0 problem

5. Weird problem with VB query of boolean field

6. Weird VB problem: User-defined type not defined!

7. database / working VB program / weird data problem

8. Weird VB problem: User-defined type not defined!

9. Weird icon problem in VB 5 & 6

10. Weird VB problem: User-defined type not defined!

11. Automation problem A97 with W2000/W97

12. automation problem: A97 with W97 / W2000