VB IDE crashes randomly on 2000/XP
Author Message
 VB IDE crashes randomly on 2000/XP

Hi All

We've recently upgraded our PC's to 2000/XP Professional
but are now experiencing problems when trying to
run/debug our application from within the VB IDE.  The
IDE suddenly crashes without any warning.  We've tried to
pinpoint when the crash occurs, but it happens at random
events, i.e. when copying data between tables in Access,
trying to open Windows Explorer etc.  We've also removed
all Add-Ins from within the VB IDE.

The program we are running is quite complex with close to
20 DLL's and 3 OCX'es loaded into the IDE.  We use some
third party controls and make use of Access 2000
databases.

Any ideas?

Carel

Sat, 18 Sep 2004 15:49:20 GMT

1. IDE Crashes on Exit in Windows XP

2. Compatibility Problem Using MS Excel 97 VBA on Excel 2000/XP - Causes crashes

3. VB IDE Closes Randomly

4. Ann: Live Chat on VenturCom Boot-NIC - Windows 2000/XP/XP Embedded Diskless Network Boot

5. VB6 crash on exit (XP), won't hit breakpoint (NT/XP)

6. Access 7 randomly crashing with application errors and vba232.dll faults

7. Q : VB5 WITH SP3 RANDOMLY CRASHES !!!

8. VB4 Editor Crashes "Randomly"

9. Q : VB5 with SP3 randomly crashes !!

10. Bug in MSCAL.OCX 10.0.0.2601 Win 2000 Office XP VB

11. I cant believe it is happening - Windows 2000 and Access 2000 crashes

12. Outlook 2000/XP VB Addin security