VB 6.0 Report Designer Problem With Using Landscape Orientation
Author Message
 VB 6.0 Report Designer Problem With Using Landscape Orientation

Hi there,
        I've been using the new VB 6.0 for a few weeks now and one
problem is perplexing me more than anything else. I was hoping that
someone here would have an answer to this problem. I absolutely cannot
figure out how to set a report's orientation to Landscape using the
Report Designer. If I just widen the report width I get an error
saying that the report width is wider than the page. If anyone has
experienced this problem, please drop me a line and let me know how
you made out. Thanks for your time.

Ed Petit

Sat, 24 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB 6.0 Report Designer Trouble Using Landscape Orientation

2. Crystal Reports ANd VB 6.0 Printing reports using CRPEAUTO Object, specifying paper orientation problem

3. Crystal Reports - Problem Getting Landscape Orientation

4. Adding several reports to vb app with crystal report 6.0 designer

5. 6.0 Prof - Page Orientation using Report Object

6. Accessing a textobject in a subreport using crytal report 6.0 activeX designer

7. How to create report in landscape orientation?

8. How to design report in VB6 DataReport in landscape orientation

9. Report orientation in .NET (landscape???)

10. Change printing orientation or page setup in IE 6.0 with VB 6.0

11. VB 6.0 Data Report Designer capabilities?

12. VB 6.0 Report Designer & N-Tiered Issues