Automation Error under C2 security settings (with SDK)
Author Message
 Automation Error under C2 security settings (with SDK)

We have a problem where, after C2 security settings are applied to an NT4
Workstation using the SDK, only users with "Administrator" privledge can
create COM objects running VB5 applications, automation errors result with
"access denied".  I remember that there is a service running that handles
automation requests, how do we give permission to get our VB programs
working again without giving every user admin priveledge?

Thanks

Tue, 06 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Automating C2 Security Measures

2. c2 or not c2 ?

3. Automation Error - The Security Context Is Invalid

4. Automation Error setting bookmark in Word97

5. Automation error setting listindex property of combobox vb5 SP3

6. setting security settings

7. Error Message: C2.exe

8. VB 5.0 C2.Exe Error

9. C1002 - compiler error C2.EXE

10. Compile error: Automation error, Error 32811: Unexpected error

11. Automation Error during Remote Procedure Call (RPC) using DCOM and Automation Manager

12. Compilation error: Automation Error (Error 440)