Internat.EXE Not Responding ??
Author Message
 Internat.EXE Not Responding ??

Hello.
 I was developed an Visual Basic 6.0 Application That Works
 With Sql Server Data Base (DCOM Used).
 Exit From My Vb Application Caused To Computer Stuck.
 And When I try To Terminate It By CTRL+ALT+DEL I get
 a Windows Message That "Internat.EXE Not Responding"

 What is the "Internat.EXE" Program ? Has It any
 Relation  to Vb Applications ?
 What Can Be A Reason For This?

 Thanks For Your Early Pay Attention..

Sat, 31 Jan 2004 15:48:14 GMT
 Internat.EXE Not Responding ??
From Q263201:
Internat.exe - You can end this process from Task Manager.

 - Internat.exe runs at startup; it loads the different input locales
specified
   by the user. The locales to be loaded are taken from the following
registry
   key:

   HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Keyboard Layout\Preload

   Internat.exe loads the "EN" icon into the system tray, allowing the user
   easily switch between locales. This icon disappears when the process is
   stopped, but the locales can still be changed through Control Panel.

I am not sure what might be causing the problem, but you might want to try
disabling international support.

Kevin Williamson - Microsoft Visual Basic Support

--------------------

| Subject: Internat.EXE Not Responding ??
| Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 00:48:14 -0700

| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.vb.bugs
|
| Hello.
|  I was developed an Visual Basic 6.0 Application That Works
|  With Sql Server Data Base (DCOM Used).
|  Exit From My Vb Application Caused To Computer Stuck.
|  And When I try To Terminate It By CTRL+ALT+DEL I get
|  a Windows Message That "Internat.EXE Not Responding"
|
|  What is the "Internat.EXE" Program ? Has It any
|  Relation  to Vb Applications ?
|  What Can Be A Reason For This?
|

|  Thanks For Your Early Pay Attention..

Sat, 31 Jan 2004 23:39:33 GMT

1. Make exe (vb not responding)

2. REGOCX16.EXE not responding - VB locks when installing

3. Active exe do not respond

4. client does not respond to an ActiveX.exe Server event

5. Null not responding in Recordset

6. Outlook not responding.

7. custom button does not respond

8. Problem: Excel not responding

9. Office Assistant not responding to "search"click

10. Program Not Responding

11. Text Property Not Responding

12. Dbgrid does not respond to arrow keys