new line
Author Message
 new line

append a cr/lf on the end of each line. i.e

text1.text = "this" & vbcrlf & "will" & vbcrlf & "work"

Cheers
Harbinder Gill

Quote:
> I know hot to make a new line in perl (\n)
> and in C++

> But I wan wondering how to do it in VB.

> I want to take a textbox (with multiline enabled) and every time I add
> something to it it starts a new line.

> so it would read

> line1
> line2
> line3
> line4

> and not

> line1line2line3line4

> Is this posible?

> Thanks

>    -Sven Goulie
> --

> "Always plan for stupidity, and even if your wrong you are not
> disapointed."

Thu, 20 Nov 2003 02:10:27 GMT

1. Textbox/label which add a new line and remove the last line

2. replace line with new line in ini file

3. Recognising New lines in memo fields imported from Excel

4. Eliminating new line characters in a field

5. Passing New Line to Textbox in Code

6. Starting a new line in text box control

7. new line in text box

8. new line in text box OFFTOPIC

9. How to get e new line in a ControlTextTip

10. How to get e new line in a ControlTextTip

11. new line breaks in text box

12. How can I add new-line characters into a customer formula