What is Runtime Error 713 ????
Author Message
 What is Runtime Error 713 ????

Quote:

in a large
>school system. I am using VB6 sp5. In two schools it runs
fine on all
>computers. In one school I get a runtime error:

>'Runtime Error 713'
>'Application-Defined or Object-Defined error'

>It is a networked application.  In the two schools it is
installed on
>about 40 computers, running win95, win98, win98se, nt
workstation, and
>win2k. All installations are working fine.  In one of the
program
>functions I am using Infragistics ultra grid to display
student
>Information.

>In the third school the menu choice that runs a query and
displaying
>the information in ultra grid fails giving the above
error. this
>occurs on 4 of 8 computers where the program is

installed. The other 4

Quote:
>work fine. all are win98se. I cannot find any information
about error
>713 on the MSDN disks, or in the knowledge base.

>Does anyone know what causes this error? is it a VB error
or an Ultra
>Grid error?
>Thanks In Advance
>Jim Iscaro
>.

Hi

I am also using same Infragistic grid and I am getting a
same error...Could not figure it out who is trowing this
error but I thing it's VB altough I thing that UltraGrid
has some memory issues and when system is low on memory
this error happens.

greetings

Sat, 02 Oct 2004 21:52:46 GMT

1. runtime error 713

2. Help with RunTime Error 713

3. Runtime error 713 ?

4. Can not get Crystal Reports to open: Runtime Error 713

5. RunTime Error 713 ??

6. Help with RunTime Error 713

7. Runtime Error 713 PLEASE HELP

8. Runtime Error 713 Class Not Registered

9. VB5 Setup Wizard RunTime error 713 Class not Registered

10. Runtime Error 713

11. Runtime Error 713 - Class Not Registered - HELP !!!

12. RUNTIME ERROR 713 - CLASS NOT REGISTERED