DLLs work in VBA, but not in VB 6.0
Author Message
 DLLs work in VBA, but not in VB 6.0

Hello all. I think my subject says it best. I have some
VC++ DLLs that I am trying to use in Visual Basic.

What is confusing is this: when I declare an exported
function in VBA (in Microsoft Excel), the DLL works fine.
But, when I cut and paste the exact same code into a VB
application, I get a error '48' (it says 'file not found',
but I understand from my fruitless search of the Web that
the error really is 'DLL doesn't load properly' or
something).

I have another DLL that works, and when I include a
particular header file from the first DLL with a bunch of
C++ classes, the working DLL gives me this error also.
This *might* be the problem? Has anyone else encountered
this sort of thing? Thanks in advance to anyone who can
help!

-- Venk --

Mon, 20 Sep 2004 05:32:05 GMT

1. It works in VBA but Not VB 6.0....

2. It works in VBA but Not VB 6.0....

3. It works in VBA but Not VB 6.0....

4. DLLs work in VBA, but not in VB

5. Delphi DLL works with VB but not with VBA (inside EXCEL)

6. DLLs work in VBA, but not in VB

7. Active X controls not working in IE 5.5 but works in IE 6.0

8. VB 6.0 Application does not work under Windows 2000

9. VB 6.0 Help Not Working

10. HELP: DeletePrinter() not working using VB 6.0

11. HELP: DeletePrinter not working (VB 6.0)

12. VB 6.0 DLL wont work in IIS 5.0?