mshtmpgd.dll causes invalid page fault
Author Message
 mshtmpgd.dll causes invalid page fault

I have a user with Win98, IE5, and VB6, all fully patched. When he goes
in to create a DHTML project - whatever that is - and clicks on the
document window, he gets the above invalid page fault. He has 512 MB of
ram, and I forget what cpu, but a decent one, and 24 GB of free hard
drive space.

I have run scandisk and defrag, as well as a full virus search. I have
also followed MS's suggestion in Q192926 to troubleshoot the system;
none of the startup apps, or static vxd's, or the video card, seem to be
causing the problem.

Any ideas would be most welcome. Thanks in advance.

-the small one

Sat, 22 Nov 2003 03:22:33 GMT

1. MSACCESS caused an invalid page fault in module VBA332.DLL

2. MSACCESS caused an invalid page fault in module vba332.dll

3. Winword caused an invalid page fault in module VBE6.DLL

4. VB5 caused an invalid page fault in module KERNEL32.DLL

5. VB6 caused invalid page fault in module MSXBSE35.DLL

6. VB5 caused an invalid page fault in module KERNEL32.DLL

7. IEXPLORE caused an invalid page fault in module MSVBVM60.DLL

8. wscript caused invalid page fault in module msado15.dll

9. VB6 caused an invalid page fault in module MSVBVM60.DLL at 014f:6604b3ce

10. VB5 caused an invalid page fault in KERNEL32.DLL

11. VB32 caused an invalid page fault in module V32.DLL

12. craxdrt.dll causes invalid page fault