how to seperate multi field in listbox (like table of access)
Author Message
 how to seperate multi field in listbox (like table of access)

Quote:

but all text fields in one line combine together without
proper space,
Quote:

>ListBox.AddItem objrRs.Fields(1) & "," & objrRs.Fields(2)

& "," & objrRs.Fields(5) & ","
Quote:

>is there anyway to seperate like a table, or use any

other control box, like datagrid....
Quote:

>thanks

>Dear TS1,

          According to your code there will be no spaces
since you are only separating with ",". If you want to add
more spaces then simply try & " " & "," or just " ," . If
you want to define spaces then use the VB keyword 'space'.
If you need something a little more sophisticated then I
suggest the flexigrid control available in VB 6.0. In
order to add this to your toolbox simply go to
the 'Project' menu and then to 'Components' then
choose 'Microsoft Flexigrid 6.0' It will be added to your
toolbox.

Tue, 27 Jan 2004 00:08:45 GMT
 how to seperate multi field in listbox (like table of access)
Assuming that this is for display purposes you could use  a listview to
present the data . . . use field(1) as the listitem and the remainder (I
presume you know how many fields there are) as sub items - that way each row
is a new list item.

Quote:

Sat, 31 Jan 2004 19:51:51 GMT

1. how to seperate multi field in listbox (like table of access)

2. How to seperate MM/DD/YY into seperate fields in access

3. How to display an associated field from a table in a seperate textbox when another field from the table is selected in a listbox?

4. Help with Listbox (Adding More Than One Field From A Access Table)

5. Help with Listbox (Adding More Than One Field From A Access Table)

6. How to create comma seperated value text file from an access table

7. multi field listbox

8. Breaking up a phone number field into seperate fields

9. Copy read-only liked tables

10. Request help creating a multi-field table index

11. Multi - Field Joins Between Tables

12. multi table joins and fields collection