packaging wizard won't include MSVBVM60.DLL
Author Message
 packaging wizard won't include MSVBVM60.DLL

On a VB5 project, which I've converted to VB6, the wizard doesn't include Vb
runtime, but instead includes MSVCRT40.DLL (why?).

On a new, simple project, it worked fine.

Sat, 17 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Packaging Wizard doesn't include MSVBVM60.DLL

2. Package and Deployment Wizard won't include subfolders and text files

3. Is msvbvm60.dll is included in Windows????

4. Problem with Deployment Wizard and MSVBVM60.dll

5. Win 98 "Error in MSVBVM60.DLL when closing forms

6. Packaging Wizard: 'Run on Complete'

7. my VB6 app doesn't run without msvbvm60.dll

8. my VB6 app doesn't run without msvbvm60.dll

9. Application setup wizard doesn't include the SETUP1.EX_

10. VB4 Application Setup Wizard doesn't include Racmgr32.exe or Autmgr32.exe

11. Using Package and Deployment Wizard - Didn't work

12. Package & Deployment Wizard: Installing DLLs