"msde.dll" error when setting up VB6
Author Message
 "msde.dll" error when setting up VB6

When I fisrt tryed to install VB6 it told me that "msde.dll was unable to
register itself in the system registry". I reinstalled Windows 98SE (it
needed it anyway) and after installing Office2000 and IE5.5 I again tryed to
install VB6. The same error message occured and I wasn't happy.
Could anyone please help me because I really need to learn VB6.
Thanks,
Smithy

Tue, 27 Jan 2004 09:23:55 GMT
 "msde.dll" error when setting up VB6
You may try to copy msde.dll from the CD directly to your system directory
and try installation again

Tue, 27 Jan 2004 17:10:15 GMT

1. Error "3251" with ADOX and MSDE

2. "Error in Loading DLL" conflicting DLLs

3. Error message : "Error in loading DLL"

4. Error: "Error detected by Database DLL"

5. DLL or something like "#"#ยค#"!"#

6. VB6 cannot find "crpe.dll"

7. mts, vb6, and "corrupt dlls"

8. Set fs = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")-error

9. "No command has been set..." error

10. VB6 ADO, Jet "Error initializing provider"

11. VB6--- error using GetObjectContext.Item("Request")

12. VB6 ADO, Jet "Error initializing provider"