Forms 2.0 Combo
Author Message
 Forms 2.0 Combo

I'm a Visual Basic programmer and I've a problem bringing combobox (of
Microsoft Forms 2.0 Object library) INFRONT of MS FlexGrid.

I want to put my Microsoft Forms 2.0 objects (combo, listbox,
comandbutton, textbox) on TOP of other controls (FlexGrid, common
controls ... etc.)

Would you help me ? Is there a solution ? It's very very important.

Thanks,
Ramy

Wed, 22 Sep 2004 23:32:44 GMT
 Forms 2.0 Combo
Not what you want ot hear...

Forms 2.0 is not designed to work with VB.  VBA inside an Office
App, Yes, but not VB.

Its not authorized for inclusion in your setup either.

Have a look at rolling your own similar combo or buy a license-able
control that has similary functionality.

D.

| I'm a Visual Basic programmer and I've a problem bringing combobox (of
| Microsoft Forms 2.0 Object library) INFRONT of MS FlexGrid.
|
| I want to put my Microsoft Forms 2.0 objects (combo, listbox,
| comandbutton, textbox) on TOP of other controls (FlexGrid, common
| controls ... etc.)
|
| Would you help me ? Is there a solution ? It's very very important.
|
| Thanks,
| Ramy

Thu, 23 Sep 2004 08:20:42 GMT

1. MS Forms 2.0 Combo Box Question

2. MS Forms 2.0 Combo box Drop Down

3. Forms 2.0 Combo

4. Boundcolumn Problem - Forms 2.0 Combo

5. Forms 2.0 Combo

6. forms 2.0 combo box column heads

7. MS Forms 2.0 Combo Box Problem

8. Forms 2.0 combo and DBGrid problem

9. Dbgrid & Forms 2.0 Combo Box

10. Forms 2.0 Combo

11. Populate Forms 2.0 Multi-Column Combo

12. Access 2.0/VB3.0 Combo box